1/19/2006

Best Blog Content of 2006

I usually try to limit my blog entries to organofantastic bloviation, but occasionally I find something so valuable I need to do one of those "Go there now AND READ THE WHOLE THING!" posts. Kathy Sierra knows more about brain-friendly learning than anyone else I've run across, and her Creating Passionate Users is filled with ideas for making your writing and teaching more compelling. Earlier this month she created a single post that summarized ALL of the key concepts.

Go read the only Crash Course in Learning Theory that you'll ever need.

But wait! There's more! In addition to the crash course post, Kathy created a companion PDF Study Guide!

If you want to see these principles in action, you can check out one of the excellent "Head First" series of award-winning and best-selling technical books. For a sample of their content, check out this sample chapter from Head First HTML. If you haven't seen one of these books before, you're in for a real mind-expanding experience.

Thanks, Kathy!



posted by Mike at 4:24 PM


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
website development for companies

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home