2/18/2008

The Three Timeless Secrets to Firing Up Your Employees

What if I told you that there were three sure-fire keys to firing up your employees? Would you believe me?

What if I told you that I had collected extensive scientific research supporting those conclusions. Would that convince you? No?

Okay, what if I recounted dozens of stories from throughout history and across industries and disciplines showing how people applied these three secrets again and again to succeed beyond all reason. Would you want to read them?

Imagine if you had the secrets, the research, and the stories. What could you do with all that?

Find out be reading Michael Stallard's Fired Up or Burned Out. You'll be glad you did.



You're still here? What more do you want? For all you left-brained logical thinkers the research is all laid out. For you right-brained thinkers there are enough stories for everyone in your organization. For knuckle draggers like me there are the stories of Ulysses S. Grant and the Marquis du LaFayette. For the more enlightened you have Anita Roddick of The Body Shop and Dr. Fred Epstein (don't know Dr. Fred? His story alone is worth the price of the book!).

Why is the diversity of stories important? Because unless you're raising a clone army your team consists of people with a variety of experiences, learning styles, and values. The beauty of this book is that it gives you specific tools to address all of them in their own terms.

And THAT is what makes this book such a powerful transformational tool. Ready to click on THE LINK NOW?

Of course, if you don't want to attempt this type of transformational work yourself, E Pluribus Partners will gladly offer their assistance.

But you don't NEED them. The book has a section with specific, concrete steps on becoming a leader with can make this happen.


I have been burned out and I have been fired up. I've managed fired up and burned out employees. So have you. Life is too short to be lived 'burned out'.

Remember what it feels like to be part of a fired up team? How alive did it make you feel? How energized were you each day when you woke up?

Think about what a totally fired up life would be like.

It's there for the creating. Here is the map. You need only to be bold enough to follow it.

DO IT NOW!


P.S. On a personal note, I have mixed feelings as I write this. One of my own writing projects focused on much the same principles; so I'm a day late and a dollar short. Rats! On the other hand, my own research galvanizes my endorsement of the ideas in this book. Get it. Use them. Live long and prosper (or something to that effect).

P.P.S. Michael has started a blog which is as well written and engaging as the book. You should check it out.

P.P.P.S. Full disclosure: the links above are Amazon Associate links, which means that when you click through, buy the book, and transform your work life, I'll get a dollar.
Wait. You get career fulfillment and I get a Whopper Jr?
I'd be disappointed, except that I know that someone who benefits from the book will need the services of someone like me, and all will work out in the end!



posted by Mike at 10:40 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home