10/22/2008

My Economic Stimulus Package - How to Increase Top Line Revenue

Over at MikeDewitt.net, I reveal my economic stimulus package:
"My fellow Americans, Recently many people have expressed a desire for an effective economic stimulus package to help us through these uncertain economic times. Having seen the ineffectual response of the minions of the Great Teat of the Potomac, I feel compelled to offer my own economic stimulus package. The beauty of my program is that it will help organizations large and small, whether they sell products or services, to increase their revenues over the short and long haul. And the best part is that you can begin participating in the plan right now by watching this short introductory video:"


Check it out!



posted by Mike at 6:18 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home