6/22/2012

Cue Fonzi on the Waterskis - Register For Your Wedding at Obama's Campaign?

A few days ago I read an article stating that President Obama's staff must surely despise him, because they keep making him look loopier and more out-of-touch with every passing day.  I thought it was jolly good satire, but now I'm not sure.

Today I learned about Obama's newest web site: The Obama Event Registry.  I cut my chin on my desk when I saw it:


NO WEDDING PRESENTS FOR YOU!  COMRADE OBAMA NEEDS THEM MORE!

Does anyone doubt that in a second term, "when he has more flexibility", that he won't go all Bamameister Meisterbama and declare wedding presents illegal, like in Santa Clause Is Coming to Town?



(Pardon my lack of Photoshop skills, but you get the idea)

Resist the Tyrant!  And mock him mercilessly!



posted by Mike at 7:28 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home